TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – I just read a document that Radical Forgiveness author Colin Tipping added as an epilogue to one of his books after the world-changing events of 9/11. Here is how it ends…
And let’s be clear about this. Peace does not mean absence of war. It depends on no
particular outcome. If we are attached to an outcome, we won’t feel peace. Peace comes
only when we are able to surrender to Spirit and to know that everything is in Divine
order. I would therefore like to close this Epilogue with the Radical Forgiveness
Invocation and ask you to hold it in your hearts as the story of 9/11 continues to unfold.
May we all stand firm in the knowledge and comfort that all things are now,
have always been and forever will be, in Divine order, unfolding according to a
And may we truly surrender to this truth, whether we understand it or not.
May we also ask for support in consciousness in feeling our connection with the
Divine part of us, with everyone and with everything – so that we can truly say
and feel – we are One.”
(If you would like to view the whole document and how Tipping uses his 4-step forgiveness process for 9/11, go here and scroll down to where it says “Epilogue 9/11”)
# 2 – It may not be too late for some of you to still sign up and participate in Lynne McTaggert’s Peace Intention Experiment starting today. Here’s the e-mail I received from Lynne with details about the event:
I’m thrilled to announce that we will have a LIVE broadcast of the joint apology
between East and West on our Peace Intention Experiment, set for 1 pm Eastern
DST (5 pm Greenwich Mean Time) on Sunday September 11, 2011.
Thanks to modern internet technology, you will be able to watch noted Arab peace advocate
Dr. Salah Al-Rashed and myself offer a joint apology and a forgiveness ceremony
for the events of 9/11 and its aftermath.
Here’s how to watch the broadcast and to take part in the experiment
• REGISTER NOW. The website will be very busy on Sunday, September 11,
and registering takes a few minutes. In order to avoid disappointment (like a
web traffic jam) or missing any part of the experiment, it’s imperative that you
register before the event.
• For those who would like to read the experiment in Arabic, click Arabic while logging in. Everyone else, click English.
• Up to an hour before the Intention Experiment (12 noon Eastern DST; 4 pm GMT) login (www.intentionexperiment911.com). You will land on a page with the pop up broadcast and information about Powering Up. STAY ON THAT PAGE.
• At 1 pm Eastern DST, click on the button for the pop up broadcast, which will show at exactly 1 pm Eastern DST. The joint apology and forgiveness ritual between myself and Salah Al-Rashed will last approximately 15
• If for any reason, you cannot see the pop up page, open another window on your browser and go to http://www.BeautifulExchange.com.
• When we are finished, click us off and continue to follow the experiment on the web
(or continue to follow our live broadcast by opening up http://www.BeautifulExchange.com in another window on your browser. DON’T LEAVE THE INTENTION EXPERIMENT PAGE. Our web team will flip over the pages for you.
• At approximately 1:20 pm Eastern DST (5:20 pm GMT), the page will automatically flip over, and the target of our collective intention will be revealed. Don’t try to change pages yourself.
• At 1:25 pm approximately pm Eastern DST (5:25 pm GMT) the pages will flip over again and
the Intention Experiment will begin. Hold the intention statement in your heart. Imagine images of peace in your heart with all your five senses.
• The experiment will end at approximately 1:35 pm (5:35 pm GMT).
• If the pages don’t flip over for any reason, contact our web team on: email@example.com.
They will send you the URL to go to directly.
• At 1:35 pm Eastern DST (5:35 GMT), Salah and I will close the Intention Experiment with a joint prayer
• For the following seven days from September 12-September 19, 2011), come onto www.intentionexperiment911.com at the same time –
ten minutes before 1 pm Eastern DST (5 pm GMT). At 1 pm Eastern, I will carry
out a short broadcast before and after the 20-minute experiment and keep you
updated about any news from participants and our target.
• Our web team will be standing by at the same email address
Besides our Intention Experiment, the three-day One: the Event in Seattle will be broadcast LIVE on the web. To see a fantastic line up of speakers, including Barbara Marx Hubbard, James
O’Dea, Lindsay Wagner, Ocean Robbins, James Twyman and many more, see: http://onethegathering2011a.sched.org/even/97eb62283a0e060199def58e6e106d59
Warmest wishes, Lynne
# 3 – Here’s a tip, thanks to Doug Parks at Spirit 2000, about free access to the full length DVD of Bruce Lipton’s popular “The Biology of Perception, Psychology of Change.” But the offer only lasts for the next two weeks, so be sure to watch it as soon as possible.
# 4 – Some great insight and words of wisdom from Abraham…
“The Law of Attraction is responding to your thought, not to your current reality. When you change the thought, your reality must follow suit. If things are going well for you, then focusing upon what is happening now will cause the well-being to continue, but if there are things happening now that are not pleasing, you must find a way of taking your attention away from those unwanted things.
You have the ability to quickly change your patterns of thought, and eventually… your life experience.
Take 15 minutes daily, thinking of pleasant scenarios regarding your body, with the sole intent of enjoying your body and appreciating its strength and stamina and flexibility and beauty. When you visualize for the joy of visualizing rather than with the intention of correcting some deficiency, your thoughts are more pure and, therefore, more powerful. When you visualize to overcome something that is wrong, your thoughts are diluted with the “lackful” side of the equation. In time, your physical condition will acquiesce to your dominant thoughts.”
#5 – And don’t forget the free QiGong distance healing being offered by Michael Mohoric (see previous posts for details).
Check out my “What’s New” page for more tips, picks and free stuff!