TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1- Some recipes for making homemade energy/sports drinks and protein bars…
# 2 – When your spreading the love around, don’t forget yourself!
# 3 – And speaking of love, a heart-warming reunion especially for you animal lovers out there…
# 4 – The Shift Network is sponsoring a free webinar titled Dream Big, Earn Well: 4 Steps To Getting Paid For Doing What You Love …
Imagine you have plenty of time and money, and all the connections and resources you need to create the life and work your heart desires. In other words, you have absolute freedom and loving permission from the universe to make your dreams happen–and earn an abundant living. Would you do it? Or would you still feel blocked from earning a good living doing the work you love? If so, join the FREE teleseminar on Wednesday, March 6th, with leading dream coach, Marcia Wieder.
- Six words that can get you a “yes” response easier and faster than you can imagine
- A four-step process for making money doing what you love
- Specific ways you may be sabotaging your big dream, and undervaluing and under-selling yourself
- The biggest obstacles to making money living your dream (Hint: It’s not time and money)
- Why planning and strategizing can lead to compromise, squelching your passion and your dream’s demise
- How to speak to anyone, anytime and any place about your dreams, ideas and opportunities what will inspire them to join you, hire you…perhaps even invest in you
# 5 – A brief astrology update from Chris Flisher at http://www.chrisflisher.com….
Week of March 4, 2013
A gathering of five planets in the sign of Pisces brings to light a highly imaginative and empathetic tone for many of us. This may seem as if everyone wants to express their feelings in some manner. While many of us are reluctant to show a certain side of ourselves, circumstances and the subtle influence of Saturn, in fellow water sign Scorpio, may urge us to open up regardless of our existing patterns. Saturn brings an interesting quality to the general conversation. Rather than avoid or shirk from opening up, we may find that it somehow feels better if we share our thoughts with others. This may be viewed as an opening or deepening of the human connection brought about by the nebulous planet of Neptune in Pisces. What does it feel like to express? Art, in all its variations, might be a natural outlet for our thoughts. Neptune brings out the illusive so use your cameras to start a conversation, maybe?
How does this work for you?……see video for extended forecast for planet.
# 6 – Short and sweet from Abraham…
“Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you are appreciating, you are planning…What are you planning?”— Abraham
And don’t forget to stop by my “What’s New” page for more tips, picks and free stuff!