TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – 9 affirmations for greater happiness, awareness and abundance from The Healers Journal…
By Truth | The Healers Journal
Affirmations are simple, yet powerful phrases you can repeat to yourself throughout the day in order to reprogram your conscious and subconscious mind. They can greatly facilitate the replacement of limiting beliefs with ones that more accurately reflect your true divine nature and support a life of greater health, happiness, abundance and awareness.
I find the most powerful times to repeat affirmations are as follows:
- Immediately upon waking in the morning. The second you open your eyes, begin to repeat your affirmations to yourself. This will set the tone for your day. Furthermore, immediately upon waking, you still have greater access to the subconscious mind, which will help facilitate the transformation of your beliefs. You may want to create some sort of reminder and keep it next to your bed as it can be difficult to remember the affirmations after intense dreams.
- Immediately prior to going to sleep. Setting intentions before you go to sleep allows you to work with and internalize them in the expanded state of awareness we access in the dream state. We go deep into our subconscious minds while dreaming and a well timed affirmation just prior to dozing off can more easily penetrate the barriers that normally keep us from accessing this part of our mind.
- During and immediately following meditations. Meditating allows us to shut off the thinking mind and access deeper levels of awareness and focus. In this expanded, receptive state, simple suggestions are far more powerful than normal and can penetrate and alter our limiting beliefs more easily.
- Whenever you remember throughout the day. The only caveat here is to not overuse the affirmations, as you risk them losing their power and meaning. You must be open to and ready for a shift in your beliefs and awareness, otherwise no amount of repetition will change that fact. These affirmations are profound spiritual truths and they should be treated with respect. Explore them, learn from them, and internalize them.
1. I have unlimited abundance available to me always.
All you need to do is realize this and accept it into your life. Examine how you may be cutting yourself off from it through conscious/subconscious beliefs. The universe is infinitely abundant and provides us with everything we could ever need. Only we have the ability to cut ourselves off from this through limiting beliefs.
2. I am the creator of my reality.
You are the creator of your reality and no one else. However, until you become conscious of this fact and begin to work with it, you are giving your power to others and letting forces outside yourself strongly influence and define your reality, and so the illusion of not having full control is perpetuated. Only when you are ready to take full responsibility for everything you have created in your life, will you be able to take full control over it.
3. I love and accept myself just as I am.
Everything is perfect, always. You are not excluded from this. Where you are in your spiritual development and awareness in this moment, is perfect. There is no better than or less than, only what is. And so everyone and everything is also perfect, no matter how dark and no matter how light.
4. I am loved and supported by the universe.
As an aspect of the Creator/God, you are unconditionally loved and supported. All are loved unequivocally and equally. The degree to which you experience this in your life is a reflection of the openness you have to this love. Again, only you can choose to cut yourself off from this and only you can choose how open to the love you are.
5. I am a powerful spiritual being.
Do not underestimate your power. Do not believe all that you have been told about what you are capable of. Society, well meaning friends, family, and loved ones, mainstream science and the media may all tell you otherwise, but pay no heed to their words, for you, and they too, are infinitely powerful spiritual beings. We are all at various stages in the process of remembering this truth — the truth that we are indeed capable of anything we put our focus, will and mind to.
6. I attract exactly what I need effortlessly.
Life is as easy as you allow it to be. If you are having difficulties, ask yourself why you are creating these for yourself? What lesson do you need to learn? What limiting belief is keeping you from attracting exactly what you need effortlessly? Be brutally honest with yourself — anything less is only holding YOU back, no one else.
7. I have the ability to create and achieve whatever I desire.
It is your birthright. The Creator/God created humankind in its image and so you too are given the power to create whatever it is you desire. And so you do, whether you are aware of it or not. As you become more aware of your true power and begin to take greater responsibility for it, so too will you begin to wield greater power over your creations.
8. I am a spiritual being having a physical experience.
Everything originates from spirit. Do not lose sight of the forest for the trees. Always maintain a higher perspective on the events occurring at any given time. This will help to keep you from getting lost and sucked into the illusion of duality and separateness. Let your higher self/intuition guide you and you will never be led astray.
9. I am at peace with the world around me and the world is at peace with me.
As a powerful creator being, your have the choice as to what relationship you choose to have with the world around you. Do you choose conflict and separateness, or oneness and peace? Become aware of how you approach life and your day to day interactions, as the world around you simply reflects back to you what frequency you are broadcasting. If you are unhappy with how the world is treating you, then change your personal perceptions and watch the world transform before your eyes.
(FYI, the Healers Journal recommends using either of the sound healings available on the Healers Journal site with your affirmations; I am not familiar with these but you may want to check them out. Apparently they are embedded with affirmations and special tones–binaural frequencies–that put your mind into a deeply receptive state, which allows for greater and more rapid transformation. Learn more here: Soul Defragmentation and DNA Activation)
# 2 – A sweet story about a very lucky dog ….
# 3 – A short, but exciting article about combining solar parks and bees and possibly creating a marriage made in ecological heaven…
# 4 – Sign up today and don’t miss one of this summer’s most fascinating, free webinars, Your Buddha Brain: Beyond Evolutionary Survival Toward Love, Peace and Happiness with featured speaker neuropsychologist Rick Hanson, Ph.D. and hosted by IHM’s Jeff Goelitz….
Hanson will discuss his book, Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom, and he will describe practical methods for centering your brain in its natural state of gladness, love and peace. During the webinar, he will give brain-savvy tips for reducing anxiety and irritability, feeling stronger and safer and clearing old pain.
Saturday, August 10th; register for 11a.m. to 12 p.m. or for 6 to 7 p.m.
•Basic brain structures and how they influence behavior.
•Using your mind to improve your brain.
•Survival by paper tiger paranoia.
•Using positive experiences to clear old pain.
•The power of the Buddhist practices of equanimity, compassion and peace.
•Take the fruit as the path by building neural circuits of happiness.
# 5 – A great quote about the meaning behind “namaste.” I like the part where it says it is like blowing on the spark of God in each other.
“Blessings come in forms as simple as the greeting commonly used in India. On meeting even a total stranger, one bows and says NAMASTE: I see the divine spark within you. Here we are too often fooled by someone’s appearance, their age or illness or anger or meanness or just too busy to recognize that there is in everyone a place of goodness and integrity, no matter how deeply buried. We are too hurried or distracted to stop and bear witness to it. When we recognize the spark of God in others, we blow on it with our attention and strengthen it, no matter how deeply it has been buried or for how long. When we bless someone, we touch the unborn goodness in them and wish it well.” – Rachel Naomi Remen, in “My Grandfather’s Blessings”