TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – A good mantra to have for the day….week, month, year, decade, century. :-)
# 2 – Tera Warner is offering a new series starting Sept. 19th titled Back to the Wild that sounds interesting and more than a little different from all the other tele-seminars on-tap these days….
In this series of inspiring interviews with re-wilders, nature philosophers, authors and leading health and sustainability revolutionaries, including Nadine Artemis and Daniel Vitalis, you’ll learn:
- How to use the elements as a simple template to increase your health on every level.
- Experience a health boost with the nutritional power of wild foods!
- Save a fortune at the pharmacy by finding medicine in your forest!
- Uncover one of the biggest causes of major health decline in the last 100 years.
- How to affect your genetics and activate the genes you want through easy diet and lifestyle changes!
- The master key hormone of all health, and the simple ways of saturating your body with it.
- How to tap into the healing powers of medicinal mushrooms (and find them for free!)
- Tips for building affordable, healthy, ecological homes that save money and forests!
- What damage “thinking” has done and how to get your good ol’ fashion common senses activated again!
- What “Nature Defecit Disorder” is doing to our children and our well-being.
- The ingredients in your “beauty care products” that are making you fat and sick and wrinkly!
- The forgotten factors that make sun vital to your health and why the sunscreen craze is making people sicker than ever.
- How women are naturally rooted in the wild and how to retore their vital relationship with the planet.
- How to create your own wildcrafted herbal first aid kit to assist with common family ailments.
- And more
You can sign up here.
# 3 – Good news!
# 4 – If you follow this blog then you know I’m a fan of Guy Finley. He’s so practical and no-nonsense in his approach to personald development and spiritual empowerment. Here’s an article of his that was featured in Om Times that you might find, well, empowering. :-)
If we really want to grow inwardly, we must choose to go inward; only in the true Presence Moment can we realize the truth of ourselves that does, indeed, set us free. Such higher discoveries that set the stage for reclaiming your True Self call for higher learning. Think of each of the following eleven laws as individual magic strands of a flying carpet. Make it your aim to weave them together in your mind. Then watch how these lessons combine to effortlessly lift you into higher and higher levels of yourself.
The First Law
Nothing can stop you from starting over.
The greatest power you possess for succeeding in life is your understanding that life gives you a fresh start any moment you choose to start fresh. Nothing that stood in your way even a heartbeat before stands there now in the same way. It’s all new, even if you can’t as yet see it that way. You’ve only to test the truth of this fact about the newness of life to discover the incredible freedom that waits for you just behind it. And then nothing can stop you. You’ll know the real secret and the perfect power of starting over.
The Second Law
Don’t be afraid to see when something doesn’t work.
Learn to be sensitive and to listen to the inner signals that try and tell you when something isn’t working. You know what they are. Frustration and resentment to name just a few. The presence of these emotional troubles aren’t trying to tell you that you can’t succeed, only that the road you’ve insisted upon taking so far doesn’t lead where you want. Learning to admit when something isn’t working is the same as teaching yourself what will.
Read the rest of the article and find out the other 9 laws here:
For a free Welcome Kit from Guy Finley’s Life of Learning Foundation, go to: http://www.guyfinley.com/Welcome/36/CD1414/0
# 5 – Sept 17th marked the beginning of “40 Days to Oneness and Global Oneness Day on Oct. 24th. Want to get involved?
Join thousands of others from around the world for a FREE Virtual Event to Catalyze an Awakened World. #G1Day2013: Inspiration, Celebration and a Conscious Rally to #Oneness –http://www.globaloneness2013.org/
# 6 – Love, love, love this one from Abraham…
Reduce your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000%. (If there could be such a percentage.) More fun, less struggle — more results on all fronts.—Abraham