PICK OF THE DAY:
OMG! Need I say more?!
TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – And another wow! Mother Nature has such a great imagination. :-)
# 2 – A feast for the senses…..
# 3 – A sweet being shared something recently with me ( thanks Rekha!) called “The Layman’s 10 Commandments. Here’s some of the list….
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a car’s WINDSHIELD so large and the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy them… they will not last forever. If they’re going wrong, don’t worry… they can’t last long either.
5. A blind person asked St. Anthony: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied, “Yes, losing your vision!”
6. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow’s TROUBLES… it takes away today’s PEACE.
# 4 – Wenda of Health, Wellness and Success has written a stimulating and thought-provoking post about how to be a super hero. I dare you to read it and not be inspired!
# 5 – And check these latest posts at Self-help Health for ways to strengthen your immune system….