PICKS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – Here’s some food for thought from Rob Brezsny’s newsletter to take into the new year. How about focusing on daily practices instead of resolutions?
* a commitment to not getting lost inside our own heads;
* a strategy to avoid being enthralled with the hypnotic lure of painful
emotions, past events, and worries about the future;
* a trust in empirical evidence over our time-worn beliefs and old habits;
* a talent for turning up our curiosity full blast and tuning in to the raw
truth of every moment with our beginner’s mind fully engaged;
* and an eagerness to dwell gracefully in the midst of all the interesting
questions that tease and teach us.
# 2 – And this is such a great clip to watch to make sure we’re off to a good start with a healthy dose of self-love, which is the key to finding your “sweet spot” in life….
# 3 – Anthem for the new year?
# 4 – Some stimulation from Abraham on the topic of forgiveness…
# 5 – Check out the latest from Self-help Health for a great “resolution” idea and a free event to support you in having healthier eyes….
# 6 – A great one to take into the new year….
And my wish for you in 2019 and beyond….
Enjoy, and have a great 2019!
p.s. Be sure to subscribe to Evolution Made Easier so you don’t miss future posts. And stop by my Self-help Health blog for more tips, picks and free stuff!