Here’s something I received from Guy Finley today about 10 ways to change your past and plant the seeds for a brighter future. Thought you might enjoy the stimulation. Guy says…”Study them with the wish to uncover the secrets hidden in their empowering instructions. Practice them and watch how you begin to feel the presence within you of a new kind of power that changes everything — now and forever — for the better.
- Spend as much time as possible by yourself for the purpose of discovering yourself.
- Never explain yourself to anyone out of fear they may misjudge you.
- Always accept a little more responsibility whenever life asks you to.
- Say “No” to anyone or anything that you fear saying “No” to.
- Refuse to revisit your own past for a way out of any present problem you face.
- Learn to see your own defensiveness towards others as an offense against your own right to be free of fear.
- Whenever possible, realize that the person you are about to argue with is in as much pain as you are.
- Leave to themselves those who would punish you with word or deed; do not return unkindness in kind.
- Never accept any negative reaction you may have as the only possible answer to your present challenge.
- Remember that everything you resist in life increases its weight, so accept all that you can, and quietly drop the rest.
Try just one of these simple transformational exercises sometime today and you will see — immediately — the great power of the wisdom that it wants to share with you. In that same moment, you’ll also see that it’s true: you do have the power to make your wishes come true.” —Guy Finley
Also, Brad Yates is on The Living Energy Secrets series today, and Judith Orloff is on The Aware Show. Check my “What’s New” page at http://www.allonetogether.com/WhatsNew.html for more about these free series and other great tips.